Monday 26 November 2012

THE TRUEST SABAOT AT HEART WHO IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH HIS COMMUNITY

Exactly a year and a half today, Daniel Psirmoi, then unknown fully to me, offered to interview me as far as my first ever publication was concerned: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/245114. Many of you read the interview and this served as a milestone regarding my part-time career as an author. Daniel became a friend, almost an elder brother to me. In highs and lows, he has remained a truest friend I’ll ever have! Like to most of you, his sincerity, charisma and understanding has always remained fresh in my mind. He has proven, time and again, that he cares for our motherland...his numerous writings have helped opened a third eye and ear of our community. True, many a Sabaot can now hear and see clearly as far as matters politics are concerned. Today, I honestly must congratulate him for the achievements that he has so far registered, notably, his latest appointment as a Standard Newspaper Correspondent for Bungoma County. Daniel may God’s graces and mercies be upon you ever. Kindly surge forward meaningfully, walk the talk, and be a good ‘boy’ I have always known. As my gift, I’ll dedicate one of my forthcoming novels to you: for being a mentor, an inspiration, a motivator and above all, THE TRUEST SABAOT AT HEART WHO IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH HIS COMMUNITY! © 2012 Cheruo Levi Cheptora

No comments:

Post a Comment